Friday, April 13, 2007

27 Days

Woke up @ 2pm. Shagged. Need to go attend Shiyi's Convo. Opps. I'm late.

..........

Rushed down to school. Not exactly rushed down. Woke up and ate lunch and read newspaper.Bathe and slowly walked across the overhead bridge. On top of the overhead bridge, saw my bus coming, resisted the temptation and walked some more. Reached the bus stop, plugged into iPod world and second bus zoom pass me without realizing. Finally, I did not missed the third bus and boarded the bus. Reached school at 4.25pm. Shiyi was still in the hall and I meet Feng, Clement, Qi, Ying and Mark (is it? or Marcus?). Anyway when she was still in the hall, thank goodness I did not reach at 3pm.

The Star of the show finally stepped out at around 4.40pm and all the cameras started flashing. Star treatment for star! (Meet Damien and Julian also.) Congrats guys! AS promised, here are the pics.



Shiyi's Thanksgiving Speech
Coutesy of TF



Ate in school twice in like 1hour? :) Went down to Beauty World Mac after that. When I opened the door, I thought I went to the wrong place. It was like a rock concert over there! Super noisy. Looking at the time, it was only 7+ which brings me to remembrance that it was dinner time (peak hour). Thankfully, I managed to get my seat, ordered a drink and stepped into the internet world. Suyee was online. Someone to entertain me before the noises fade away. Blasted music into my eardrums and started spamming at forum till batt ran low on the lap top.

By this time, Tai An and Cherlynn had arrived and I took out the 武林秘籍 - Management: International Comparative Perspective. It was thick and dusty just like all 武林秘籍 and full of different combo hits and stance that I could master and deal with the ultimate enemy 油哦妖 (U-O-L). Now I've yet to reach level 10 so need to master more combo hits and secret moves before I'm super confident of defeating it. 27 more days to 闭关修炼.

DS arrived at Beauty World Mac wearing you know what, a similar top to Cher's. 太巧了 but no camera to capture the moment of coincidence. Anyway Dear turned up to surprise me and she ate a Choco hotfudge while I ate my dunoe-how-many-number-meals today, Mc Chicken. It was a short visit but was enough to perk me up! :)

As for the rest of the events, it is highly sensual and as most of my readers are under 21, I shall not blog about it. Haha.

Let your minds wonder! :)

p/s: Still thinking about the AMK Mac option. But anyway from next week tuesday, DS, LTA and myself will camp at student lounge from 10am onwards instead. Need to switch back to day time studying!

No comments: