Saturday, April 14, 2007

26 days

Woke up @1.15pm. Shagged. But satisfying after last night activities. Haha. Ate chicken rice and then began my mission impossible task of spamming the Esprimere forum. After that took a cold shower to wake myself up. Afterall I have not been sleeping well. Need to change some of my habits! Haha.

At 3+pm, Dear and me drove to Raffles City to get some last minute prezzie for a very important person. We tried to rush there but with all the traffic jams and heavy rain, it took us quite some time to make our way there. FInally at 4+ we reached RC and with the limited time that we had, we made our way through the mazy basement and used around 20 minutes to the gift, wrapping paper and the 'cake'. Did I forget to mention that dear made the card. But being the smart alec, in a bid to lessen my load, I decided to carried in my hand and with the rain, I guess you guys can pictured what happen. Thank goodness I managed to savage the situation. Hopefully that person will like the card. If don't like also got no choice!! Haha!

After that we rushed down to SIS. Together with the cell, I managed to get some seats at the top of the west balcony. Service was superb and we had a great time praising, worshiping and witnessing the healing miracles of Jesus! There was a time of impartation. According to Benny Hinn, today's anointing was double yesterday and tomorrow's will be triple. How I wished I go to go tomorrow. Anyway after service, Dear and myself got caught in another traffic jam. Rushed to get LTA's Magic Sticks and Dear's crackers and pia home hoping to catch the Chelsea's match only to realize that it's tml! Sianx!

Anyway, something small happen after that. Me being me, decided to throw tantrums. *censored* Managed to catch the last 157 and the second last 166 and made my way to AMK. Had a quick dinner and caught part of the Man U match. Mood turned worse at the final score.

Finally reach AMK Mac at 2.40am. Ready to pia and conquered 油呕妖!Wenfu Jiayou!!

..........

Had a productive night over there studying ICP. Tonight going over there again! Before we left, we took some pictures. Will load it later. Mind not really functioning well!



I also took a test of the sms system for the Mac board. Sent the msg at 3.42am but only received at 7.40am. Took a video of it. Will load it soon too!!

As promised!

No comments: