Sunday, April 15, 2007

25 Days

Slept @ 9.40am. Woke up @ 12. Did some stuff. Blackout till 4.40pm. Going to mug again. Don't think about anything at this moment. I have to stay focused!

The Other Day @ Mr Bean



............

Meet TaiAn @ the HC busstop and sent him to AMK mac. Had dinner with dear and realized that yesterday I had only 3 meals! Amazing! Haha. Reached Mac at around 9pm after dinner. Found a cozy spot infront of TV and started mugging almost immediately! Haha I lied.

Dear stayed till 9+. Mugged super hard for ICP after that. Tons of reading available for me to read until 爽. Had a mini break.

Went with Tai An to watch Chelsea perform another miraculous escape. The hero of the day - the much malign "Untouchable", Ballack.


Good job guys!

Came back to Mac and started to mug once again! I'm am on the top of the world!! This is my war cry!! Need to mug harder, running out of time. Need to pace myself to last the race! I'm a history maker! :)

..........

Photos that I've found after my laptop was being manhandled.


Need to send for repair to get rid of them. Haha.

No comments: