Friday, April 20, 2007

20 Days

Last 20 days. Gosh! Time really passes by super fast. It was 40+ days ago when we decided to warm our engine and *blinks* half the number has gone with the wind.

Woke up @ 7.40am. Super duper early. Today is 世界上最强的男人's turn to book seats. DS has up the standard yesterday by kop-ing the 3-seater "sleeping" sofa though the other two, 世界上最帅的男人 and 世界上最伟大的男人 did other things there. I shall not go into details but from Day 21's activities, I guess you guys can get the whole picture. Though don't let your mind wander.

Blogging now in SIM student Lounge. Let's see what's interesting. I've the whole room to myself for like 20min. Blast music as if it was my home. I talked to the wall, table, chair, sofa, plant etc but they did not respond back. Stare at the MacBook screen, but nothing stared back.

Back to yesterday, while walking to Beauty World, we began on this conversation about the 5 characteristics that you look out for when looking for a partner. (Will post this up soon, stay tuned.)

Going back to studying! =)

..........

Side track abit. I've come to a conclusion as to why I've been farting alot this few days.

Here are some of the probable reasons.

#1. Stress. 20 more days only.

#2. Ate bake beans and drank soya bean for breakfast. Need I explain more?

#3. Simply because I love to fart! Haha.

Anyway, due to the high frequency of the farts. Tai An did a Chi-square cum normal D cum hypo-testing and came out with a brilliant suggestion that I should fart outside the glass room (if you do not know where the glass room is, it only means one thing, you've not been studying together with us.)

After pondering over Tai An's suggestion using Cohen's Garbage Can Model (IBM, ICP), I come to one conclusion - it is brilliant! I began to look to my left. Here is the view.


Alamak Tai An is a major obstacle to my escaoe route. Being 世界上最强的男人, I carried him to one side clearing the path.


The cleared path

Below, me doing the fart drill.

The route works. I've time it and it takes me 7s. Haha.

..........

Sidetrack even further, DS's "confession".

But from the video, doesn't it seem like Cher is right? We will have to wait and analyze this from another angle.
..........

Stay tuned for the 5 characteristics thingy, the interesting conversation that we had yesterday.

..........

As promised. There are no videos to blog about but just a sincere share along session while we were walking towards Beauty World.

M1: Lim Tai An aka LTA aka 世界上最帅的男人
Age: 22+

Btw he is the one on the left, though sometimes with the nick, people might confuse with the two. I can understand. Anyway the top 5 characteristics that LTA is searching for: romantic, mature, selfless, loving and keen on learning new stuffs.





"I'm always here waiting, give me a call if you feel that you are the one" Quoted by YD.






M2: Kang De Sheng aka DS aka 世界上最伟大的男人
Age: 22+

Recently being named as one of the top 10 of the Ah Da Ah Da Guys. Never fails to stun us with his antics providing lots of enjoyment and laughter during our mugging sessions.

Due to explicit content, I have to re-modify it and give my ears a thorough clean through. Anyway the top 5 characteristics are that the girl must be funny, understanding, openness to share, responsible and most importantly, must be humble.

Faourite Quotes: "Wee wee" and "Alright!"


M3: YD aka Ah Fu aka 世界上最强的男人
Age: Undisclosed.

Reasons for not showing face. Marked man. In case you are wondering why, look at aka.

Top 5 characteristics: Supportive, Selfless, Mature, Loving and last but not least, loves me. I think I've found mine. Sorry girls.

Common traits: Pleasant looking. We are easily contented.

To apply for match-making, email at ahfu-matchmake@gmail.com and we will try to set you up for speed dating. Note only M1 and M2 is available. Sorry if you are disappointed and we'll hope to provide more options in the future.

..........

Study hard guys! Visit this blog only when you feel that nothing is getting into your brain! =)

No comments: