Saturday, April 21, 2007

18 Days

Woke up @ 10.55am today. Jumped out of bed, look at another time, takes deep breathe and went back to sleep for a while more. Haha. Wanted to wake up early to blog one but body just won't obey me. At 11.05am, I finally drag my weary body off the bed.

Went to search for a cd to burn for POS music. Hunted high and low and could not find it. Took me like half an hour before I managed to find a blank cd. Burn the track in 1min only. Reach Expo. Played the cd, realized that the track was a wrong one. Wasted my time and my precious cd.

Anyway we did a so call preview. We were happy with it. (Observe the guy's face in the middle, black T with gold design and how it changes with the comments)


I guess Mel's face sums up the comments. We need to work harder.
..........

Some pics we took while we were waiting for our turn or after the preview.






While waiting for our turn, Mich literally gave me shit!


Gotcha. It's just a 'shit' candy. Still in my bag, still thinking whether to eat it or not.. hehe. Should I or should I not eat shit? What a question. Guess all the studying is getting to my head! LOLx.
..........

2 Other 'Pa Pu Dao' incident.

The other day @ Canteen.



Yesterday @ CCA room in Student Lounge. Observe the speed at which LTA's neck moves. It's not easy to do that.


..........

Study hard guys! Visit this blog only when you feel that nothing is getting into your brain! =)

No comments: