Thursday, April 19, 2007

21 Days

Rained @ 5.30am. Woke up @ 8.20am. Slacked till 8.35am then decided to get out of bed to go school.

..........

Dedicate this small section to 世界上最伟大的男人. Without him, we will not have 2 tables to mug and a 3 seater-sofa to rest when we're tired. To prove how comfortable the sofa is, 世界上最伟大的男人, DS decided to test it out.


He did got carried away deep into lalaland.. not too sure what time he will wake up. (P/s: He brought along his speakers and started broadcasting his snores.. Gosh.) But have to salute him for taking the extra effort to wake up early to pia all the way down from serangoon and book the seats for us!! You are the man, DS!

Ok going back to study!

..........

Had a great time studying until the trio decided to spam the forum in boost to break their rankings to become a pro-Noob!

Side track abit.. just realized that I've mastered another new combo hit - 暗杀 with the wind. To get a taste of it, just study with me @ SIM Student Lounge.

Tml is my turn to book the seats and table. Hopefully I can get good seats. Please support by coming down to Student Lounge and mug with me. Don't just tag my tagboard only. Hehe.

..........

After dinner, LTA came back feeling abit XXXXY and borrowed some stuff from Ruben and began to do some funny things to spice up his life.

LTA being caught caught in action
Decides to pose for the camera

Meanwhile, DS was filled with jealousy. The picture tells everything.



While LTA was not looking, DS flip out his hp and started zapping. Of course, he was being caught by my secret camera.


Upon discovered, he try to hide under the table but being a reporter, I have already hidden a camera and a video recorder under the table. Hehe.



Risking my life, I managed to retrieve the video. Here is it guys! Enjoy!



..........

Need to sleep early tonight. It's my turn tomorrow to book the seats. Please show face by coming down to study together with me. Hehe.

No comments: