Friday, April 27, 2007

13 Days

Woke up @ 12.30pm. Slack a while. Back to update later.

..........

For viewing only, please do not try this at home.

The Other Day @ Cheerleading Training



It serves to relax your butt obviously and at the same time improves your hip movements. It also toughens your bottom and ensure that you will be able to sit still and concentrate for longer periods.

..........

Finished practising guitar for a short while. Decided to check out my youtube a/c and I got a shocked of my life. DS - Caught in Action actually has at least 120 v iews over the past 7 days and what's more shocking is that the Bottom Exercise has at least 73 views in 1 day and I have one subscriber! My video fan. LOLx.

Click here to read up more about DS - Caught in Action!
..........

Study hard guys! Visit this blog only when you feel that nothing is getting into your brain! =)

No comments: