Saturday, April 28, 2007

12 Days

KO-ed Thrice Twice in a week


Click here to learn about the first KO-ed thrice.

I was happily fighting and slaying ZZzz monsters in lalaland and rescuing the beautiful princess. I managed to rescue the princess and was about to get the long awaited reward - a kiss from the princess when I heard something from a distance.

"... 不管 3 7 21 ..." I grabbed a stone and flung it to one corner but the irritating tune went on. I could see that the princess was getting irritated and I picked the same stone and tried to throw it further. (In case you are wondering what's going on, I've smash the phone against the wall.) Satisfied with the peace, I turned to the princess with my eyes closed, embrace her and locked lips with her. The clock struck 12. I opened my eyes and got a shock of my life - the princess has turned into a COW. Shaken, I fell off the bed and went into a deep COMA (Ok I exaggerated on this part). I looked at the clock - 8.15am ~~~ OMG!! I'm gonna be super late.

The whole gang of 100 over participants was waiting for my arrival... TO WHERE?

img_2183.jpg


..........

KO-ed Once


With great anticipation, I went into the first game. I open the rack with one solid ball going in. I continued that with two stripped balls. A miscue ended my turn. My opponent potted 6 solid balls in a row but mis-hit ball 8. Back to my turn, potted 4 striped balls in a row but mis-hitting my final stripped ball. End of story. I lost. That was the first KO. I lasted less than 2 min.

..........

KO-ed Twice


Everton scored 2 goals first. Supper happy. 2nd half, Man U scored 4 goals. End of story. If you're wondering where's the KO, I can only deduce something - You do know which EPL team I support and hate. (Anyway for all those who don't know, EPL stands for English Premier League)

..........

KO-ed Thrice


Half time, Chelsea leading 2-1. Happy. Full time. Sad. Chelsea are 5 points away from Man U. If you cannot make any sense in this, I have only one conclusion - You have missed alot of enjoyment on most weekends.

Anyway it has been a bad bad Saturday for me.

..........

Study hard guys! Visit this blog only when you feel that nothing is getting into your brain! =)

No comments: