Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Disappearing months

The first month of the year disappeared in a blink of an eye. It's pretty scary and it seems like Christmas and New Year countdown was like yesterday. Had a great time recharging in Malaysia during the Chinese New Year celebration. Everything seemed to slow down and I had practically all the time in the whole world to indulge in whatever I like and I loved every moment of it, just to spend some quiet time with my parents, my younger brother and with my relatives.

During the CNY, I even had time to revisit Malacca in details. Went to Jonker Street to eat Hainanese Chicken Rice, got time to scale a mountain, attended a brief history lesson of the independence of Malaysia till modern times and visited the RM$2 Johor Zoo (It was my parent's second visit to there after 30 years).

As my uncle had relatives visiting from China, almost every main meal was a 8 course meal. Scary right? It was also the week that I got sick of eating chicken, duck, fish, crab, prawns etc. McDonald would have been a nicer option! Haha.

Now that I'm back in Singapore, my legs are itching for more games! More soccer games!! If you got any lobang, pls call me! :)

No comments: