Friday, September 12, 2008

Last Day

Time passes by super duper fast. Today is the last day before hitting 26.

Was still looking for a job, but decided to go for KL Emerge 2007, thinking that this could be one of my few mission trips when I start work but God has been good. Through SOT, I managed to go for 3 more mission trips, making the total number of mission trips to 4.

KL Emerge 2007: With the stars!

Can You Spot Me?

With Pst Aries and Pst Yong

Started off as a Sales Consultant with JobsCentral officially in Oct. It was my first formal job and I had a a great time working over there. Before I started work, Laura's mum, Auntie Grace blessed me with a big big angbao.



Before starting work, I was worrying about what to wear as I had very limited work clothes and it was the start of building fund but God has other ideas. The very little I had in the first month of BF I sowed resulted in a big big harvest of clothes. Had I hold on to the meagre sum of money, I would not have received such wonderful blessings. Thank God for that and for Auntie Grace.

I also bought my first item from SKIN. Never could I imagine owning a top from SKIN, let alone a bottom - Mek Demin Jeans.


Now my wardrobe is full of stuffs from there! God is good! Haha.

This year is also the year of my convocation. Who can forget the 3 years of overnight studying, sleepless night, juggling between POS Training, Revision Classes, Revising, 'Cut+Paste' knowledge, UOL Exams and Emerge all in one. I cannot never forget those days.

During One of Our Rehearsals

Last Paper (MA): Tenghong and Me

Emerge St Soccer Champ (Day Before My Last Paper)

So Tired That I Slept (On Expo Road)

The Winning Team

Through all these, God has been super faithful. There were times I thought I will fail but I trusted God, studied the best I could in the limited time and never once, I need to 'ta pao' in my 3 years in UOL. God is good!


Haha! How I Wished!


Then in March '08, I took a step of faith and enrolled in SOT 2008! Life's never the same anymore! In the short 5 months, I've clocked countless number of ministry hours, morning prayer meetings, 5 rounds of preaching, 4 rounds of mock cellgroups, 8 book reviews, completed reading the bible, listened to 4 audio sets,1 group assignment and went for 3 mission trips. Beneath the busyness, I've learnt to trust God, stretch myself even more.

I've even tried new things like acting, hosting and singing as a BV. I could still remember the first time at Kedah Mission trip, my legs were literally 'fellowshipping' with one another and something malu happened during Word Power (but I shall not go into the details). I even played guitar during the Children Church Service and sung as a BV in the youth outreach service in Sitiawan. In Batam, I was also given the privileged to kick start the Batam Emerge for both nights. On top of that, I was given the opportunity to run and host Batam Emerge's Pro Evolution Game. On the final SOT Graduation Dinner, I was again given the opportunity to co-host with Lingual. I really thank God for all these little wonderful opportunities to shine for Him! Thank you Jesus!

Kedah Team!

Kedah: Hosting During Word Power

Sitiawan Team

Can You Spot Me?

Sitiawan: Acting In A Play

Batam: Team of Host!

Batam: With the hosts from Indo

SOT Grad Night: Hosting

SOT Team 4

Team 4 @ Grad Day: Can You Spot the Missing People, Team 4?

This post pretty sums up year 25 of my life. It's been a great journey so far and now once again, I'm at the cross road of my life once again. May year 26 bring forth even greater breakthroughs! Ganbatte!!

No comments: