Sunday, September 14, 2008

Blessed!

Been super bless so far for my birthday. It started off on Friday with my maiden pedicure visit! The result of the visit? Sparkling toes that I have not seen for the past 10+ years.





The massage, the removal of dead skin etc rock! I will recommend this to all my guy friends! Please go and pamper your feet once in a while especially if you have one like mine (from all those years of football)! Haha! Your toes will literally sparkle!!

When the clock stuck 12, i received a string of smses and facebook greetings! Thank you to all my friends for your wonderful greetings! On saturday, it just got even better! :)


Need I say more? The cash will come into handy! The top is a further addition to my wardrobe. The book is one of the book that I desire to read for a long long time! Thank you dear, Auntie Grace and e190!

I also received a treat from Tony at Daily Scoop @ Clementi Arcade there! The ice cream is nice! We also walked pass the revamped Sunset Way. Must go there one of these days to try out the steak, japanese food etc.

Thank you guys for the greetings, presents and love! Everyone of you made my day beautiful! :)

No comments: