Friday, August 10, 2007

Order of the Day: Sucidal

*Amended the title (Inspired by Mel's comments on the tagboard!)

Nahz I'm not going to say Happy Birthday Singapore, blah blah but Happy 42nd! Haha.

Anyway today is Singapore's 42 year and 1 Day Anniversary. To celebrate this joyous occasion, Laura and myself decided to make our maiden visit to Carl's Jr. Yes, you heard me right, this was our first visit to CJ.

Our orders for the day - Taco Salad, Double Teriyaki Burger Combo and Cheesy Beef Fries.





I was definitely full at the end of the meal. Let's see, like how I summed up to Laura, the portion of the burger was like eating a Big Mac with a 6 piece nugget ala-carte and half a large mac fries. The beef cheesy fries was like an additional Big Mac Meal and the taco salad another one and half Big Mac. No wonder that was my only meal of the day until of course my late night supper.

Overall I would rate my visit to CJ a 5.5/10. Would I go back again? Probably when there is no queue and not so soon. My stomach is still trying to digest the food!

..........

The huntZ is onZ!

No comments: