Monday, August 13, 2007

13

Normally I will blog about this one day after the celebration but I will try something new this time round.

Caution: Please read on only if you are considering what to buy for my birthday present. If not, skip this post.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That's right! My birthday is coming soon! One more month to be exact!

Rather than you guys cracking your head on what to buy, I have come up with a list of to-get-list. Realized that it is not a wish-list? =P

Most importantly, no money no talk. What's the point of talking if there is no ability to get the gifts? Therefore the most basic plan for everyone is to save a dollar a day. To make the whole project more meaningful, I've come up with an ingenious name - Project Fu-nd. One person will save approximately $31. Therefore if you can gather 10 people, you will have $310 and so on.

Let's see what are the list of items that I NEED.

1. A pair of running shoes. No Adidas please, preferably Nike, Puma or Reebok. Size=13. Any color will do but it will be a bonus if it matches blur colored jeans.

2. Black Nike Bag from Raffles City. It cost $90+. It's cool and metro-sexual.

3. New pair of spectacles. Haven made one since that butt incident. Done!

4. Nice multi-function jacket. Preferably dark colors.

That's all for now. Will add on to this list if I got new needs. Be sure to keep checking on this post.

..........

The huntZ is onZ!

P/s: Please book in advance if you want to celebrate with me. Priority is given to my dear of course! (",)

No comments: