Thursday, July 5, 2007

New Toy

This is the new toy that is sapping my focus away - a gift from Dear.

Hint:

1. It is highly addictive. Each time you use it, it burns a few hours away. Now I understand how DS felt but I shall be discipline!

2. It's definitely bigger than an iPod and has more or less the same functions but with a larger screen.

3. Its memory is dependent on how much cash you have.

4. It cuts down on my blogging time! (Sorry guy, will take a while before the next comic strip is coming out!

Guess by now you should have guess what it is!





Warning: Do not pick up such a highly addictive toy unless you have lotsa time to burn! Handle it @ your own risk!

Btw I will be at Bintan ClubMed from Friday onwards all the way to Sunday. Anything pls just give me a sms and I will get back to you asap!

..........

The huntZ is onZ!

No comments: