Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Day 3 Activities @ Club Med, Bintan

Last day at Bintan. Thank goodness that it did not rain in the morning like yesterday. Went for a quick breakfast and I was ready to sail.


Sea Transport of the Day


Don't really like sailing because I'm a person who is not appreciative of being dictating by wind. The concept of sailing is wind blow = you move, no wind = you're in deep shit! The reason why I'm out sailing is because I do not have to man the boat and I can take pictures as a result...










Anyway after sailing, I rushed to eat my lunch because of my next destination!


Of course not to do more sports but to go to here...


This was actually my first time spa-ing! Haha! I'm so suaku (Malay word meaning 井底之蛙 = frog in the well = ignorant!) I thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience and even fell asleep halfway through the massage! I am bliss!

After the massage, we were all ready to go home. Jeffy, Michie and their mum went out to sail one last time while Dear and me decided to take a more relaxation mode that is sit by the snack bar and have some drinks before returning to Singapore.

My last drink at Bintan - a refreshing drink by the name, Refresh! It taste great!


Be sure to check out my final post on the Bintan Trip!

...........

The huntZ is onZ!

No comments: