Sunday, May 13, 2007

3 More!

Yes! 3 more to the finishing line! OT, CF and lastly MA for the touchdown.

Praying for more wisdom, more retention of information and of course, the remembrance of the things learned! Thank you HS!

My desktop has changed from this to this!



Some say the desktop reflects the season that the person is in. Yes, I thinking of my future job. When I was in JC, I used to imagine myself working at the top floor of the highest building, running my own business, making big bucks. Looking back at the last 25 years, I've been through a lot of ups and downs but I know that every experience is a stepping stone for future success. It's been tough, yet rewarding at the same time. Certain years, I could have lived better but regrets are not for me.

In like 19 days, I will end my studies and step into the corporate world. Cool, scary, daunting and endless of other emotions are building up inside of me. What shall I do?

..........

Study hard guys! Visit this blog only when you feel that nothing is getting into your brain! =

No comments: