Saturday, May 12, 2007

0 Days

Yes! Today is the day that I've been 'looking forward' to for the past 3 months! Finally the long awaited UOL exams is here.

Was studying at Esplanade alone while waiting for Dear and suddenly I have inspiration to do a photo-shoot of myself. Here's the result.



Cool right? Maybe I can be a part-time photographer!

Back to today's paper. It was stress stress and more stress!! Flip open and Question 4 captured my mind and my imagination as I spotted the question 100% accurate. That settles a quarter of my paper. The remaining three questions was a torture. By some creative thinking, I managed to cut and paste the stuff that I memorised and squeeze out every last drop of brain juice and managed to crap out 12 pages for the 3 questions. Not bad actually. LOLx. All I can do now is pray for the best and God will do the rest! Haha.

..........

It's been hard juggling training and studies together. Even if I did not get my first class grades, I have no regrets. Have done everything the best that I could except of course for year two.

To all those who are still in Year 1 or going to take UOL programes, word of golden advice from the seasoned fighter, pace yourself properly. There is always enough time! (",)

Ok going back to mug mug and mug. Jiayou wenfu! (",)

..........

Study hard guys! Visit this blog only when you feel that nothing is getting into your brain! =

No comments: