Wednesday, March 30, 2011

1 Yr Hiatus

It's been a year since I last updated on this blog. Tried to start another blog but failed horribly. I have been tweeting and facebooking faithfully for the past one year. The main topic of course is about food! :)


This year, I have started a facebook album entitled, "❤ 365 Yummy 2011 ❤". The purpose of this FB album is to document a dish, meal or anything food that brightens up my day. It is a simple project and needs lotsa discipline as I have to make a mental note and effort to take picture of any food that I eat before tucking into the dish. This is so difficult especially when you are eating in a group setting and people starts to munch on the food before you can take a picture. To proof my seriousness, I have upgraded my gear to a Olympus PEN Camera, E-PL2. The shoots from this micro 4/3 camera are pretty and they are able to generate DSLR photo quality!


I will try to be more active on this blog. To support me, please do visit this page more often and I promised you more reviews, more nice pictures of food that are entering into ahfu's residence (stomach).

To end off, let me post this sweet dessert made by my dearest girlfriend. Check out more details on my facebook album.





3 comments:

Chia said...

I carry a canon elph with me.. It's small, and fast! Good luck! I take pictures of the food I make at home too..

!mrs.kong said...

Wow! Ur gf sure knows how to bake! :) Kudos to her! I like the pictures too - but i'm surprised ur iphone pictures were pretty blur!

Whit's Blog epic fails said...

Wow that looks amazing.