Monday, March 22, 2010

Vines Restaurant @ Novena

Someone once asked me why in most of my food entries I did not provide more details with regards to the address and contact number etc, here was and will be my response to those who ask:

"If you really interested in finding out where the place is, you will eventually! Just like how barriers are there not to stop you in achieving your dreams but they are there to differentiate from those who really desire after their dreams to those who aren't really keen!"

Anyway recently, I visited a western food restaurant in Novena. From my understanding , the place was opened by Vietnamnese. Before going to the place, I was very curious about the place. Why? We had to make a reservation and the place was fully booked for dinner! But the hype was dashed by the services of the staff there. Food was at best ordinary. The only only consolation was only the pricing for the food! Even that was scant consolation.


















Personally I liked the garlic bread!






Oysters, anyone?

























Do give this one try at max if you have ran out food outlets to visit :)

- Posted using iPhone

No comments: