Sunday, October 4, 2009

Pure Updates

Hmmz it's been a while since I last blogged. Where should I begin? :)

I should start of the lastest and backdate since I have lotsa pictures that are yet to be blogged. One step at a time, yach (one of my consultants favorite phrase!)

Went to the new Kbox boutique - SuiteS yesterday.


I was quite amazed by the technology on display. You can even record your own singing and bluetooth the recording to your mobile after that! How cool is that? Quite high tech right? Service was alright but the thing that piss everyone off at the end of the day is the air condition. The air con was switch off at 2am.. whereas the air con at the common walking area within Suites was fully air conditioned. What sort of KTV boutique is that? They must have been a KTV boutique wannabe. Overall rating could have been a hight 7 or 8 out of 10 but because of the stupid air con experience, I will give it a 4.5/10.

Yesterday was also Mindy's baby shower! Time really passes by very fast! It seems like it was only about one month ago where Laura, Jasmine and myself went to visit mindy at TMC.


We celebrated it at the cafe at Paramount Hotel. It was fun, rejoicing together with Tony and his family! :)

Last Sunday, we celebrated Jasmine 21st BD!


Did not know what to get her other than a voucher, so Laura and me decided to get an interesting book from Attributes for her. The title of the book is as follows:

"The Bible Cure to Weight Loss and Muscle Gain!"

Haha a very cheeky book indeed! Happy brithday Jas! May you find your dream half soon! =P

On last Saturday, we also celebrate John's BD. To cut the long story short, I've attached the video below:


Happy Birthday John! May you experience lotsa breakthrough in army and in your finances!!

- To Be Continue -

No comments: