Wednesday, April 22, 2009

KTV Season

It's been a while since my last update. Been busy with work lately. Recently, I'm addicted to KTV. The amount of hours of KTV that I have clocked for 2009 is definitely much more to 2008. My current favorite place to go KTV is Top One KTV. Last Sunday, I went there with Dear and some of the CG people.


It was fun, bursting our lungs with one song after another for 7hours. This is definitely not an easy feat! More pictures below:





After the K-ing session, we went to the newly opened shopping centre, Illuma (located opps of Bugis Junction) to have our dinner. Originally, we wanted to eat at Thai Express but the thought of free chocolate fondue(ok I admit, we're cheapskates) changed our course to Empire State.






I ordered their burger. The taste was alright. The serving was abit small but this could be the fact that I did not had lunch that day. Overall the staff were friendly and the service provided was good.

After the meal, I went to take some pictures with Doramon, Pikachu and Ultraman. I'm re-living my childhood once again! Haha! And we went to play the Basketball Game in the arcade, creating a highscore of 650+.




I'm looking forward to the next CG outing. Btw CG stands for Christopher Guy, the name of the current company that I am in.

No comments: