Monday, January 21, 2008

Xiuxian's BD @ Secret Recipe, VivoCity

* Pictures taken with Samsung D900 HP

Happy Birthday Xiuxian. Some of the JC Sales team 'sneaked' to VivoCity to celebrate Xiuxian's birthday. After walking around for some time, we settle at Secret Recipe, which turned out to be a good move after all.

My Side Dish

Another Side Dish - Kids' Meal

Sorry guys, forget to take my main meal - Caribbean Style Catch of the Day. Too busy eating and I forgotten all about it. I must have been really hungry!




SR's Signature Cake - Chocolate Banana


Overall the food is not bad. (",)

Back in the office, towards the end of the day, XX finally unwrapped all the presents! Judging by the wide grin, I think she's happy with all the gifts!





Once again, Happy Birthday Xiuxian! May all your wishes come true! (",)

..........

Exceeding TargetZ!

No comments: