Sunday, October 21, 2007

Ichiban Boshi @ Wisma Atria

It's been a while since we had a local lunch date (Dear and I concluded that cause we realized that our last two lunch dates were overseas, not in Singapore). Under Dear's persistence and craving for Japanese food, we decided on Ichiban Boshi, Wisma Atria. It was my maiden visit there!













Overall I will give it a rating of 6/10. Reason simply = I'm not a sushi lover. They do have some value meals during lunch hours on weekdays.

My Recommendation: Do give it a try and if you are not budget conscious, you can try their brother branch, Kuriya Dining @ Great World City.

Stay tune for the post on the legendary Superman Belt!

On a lighter note, remember Hossan Leong and his "Singapore Song"? Here's the same one with animation! Enjoy!



..........

Exceeding TargetZ!

No comments: