Tuesday, September 11, 2007

KL Emerge

*Amended - Added Song item of 刘畊宏 and Wing.

Served as ushers over the 3 days. It was tiring but FUN! Great to see revival breaking out in KL! A fact is that most of the attendees are actually university students! Power man!

Here's some photos of KL ushers, Singapore ushers and me!





On the first day, I had the privilege of sitting in the first row, just in front of the camera! Cool! Got to see KL POS at the nearest possible distance! Kevin was lamenting about me sitting in the front row. Haha! JTB! Go figure that out!

I was also pretty privilege to take photo with 刘畊宏 and Wing!


Their song item


Of course, I also got to take photo with Pst Kong!





A photo with Pst Yong and my zone pastor, Pst Aries.


It's been a good mission experience! I'm looking forward to my next mission trip!

Upcoming: The food and fun side of KL Emerge. Stay tune!

..........

The huntZ is onZ

No comments: