Thursday, August 16, 2007

You've Been Tagged!!

*Give Huii some face since she always come to my blog to support.. LOLx.

Read on only if you want to participate in this game.

RULES OF THE GAME :
- Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about themselves.
- People who get tagged must type in a blog post of their own ten weird things or habit or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
- At the end, you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names.- no tag backs allowed.

Here it goes...

1. I'm a pure-breed farting machine! All my life, I've farted countless number of times and made some pretty cool discoveries. It's a myth actually when people associate the stink level of fart to the volume of the fart. From a series of studies and observations, I've discovered it is actually the heat level of the fart i.e. if you feel that your asshole is super hot after you fart, take cover! Generally, silent fart generates the highest level of heat which explains why people establishes a direct link between the volume and the stink level.

2. I'm currently addicted to PSP. Not so much as to playing the games but modifying it! Haha! Hopefully my PSP does not perform a bricked stunt on me.

3. I loved to sing but quality wise... Therefore if you jio me out for KTV, most of the times I can make it but please take care and bring along some ear plugs to make your stay at KTV enjoyable.

4. I love myself. How else would you explain the enormous amount of photos of myself! Relax I'm not gay. It is just that my 自恋 level is super duper high. I'm just a normal dude that has a super high self esteem! (",)

5. Eating is my way of life. This evident from again countless number of food pics that are spread across the blog. Here's an example.

6. Linked to #5. I've put on approximately 25kg over the past 5 years. I going to join the 3-digit club soon! Though Dear keeps pestering me to exercise together with her. I'm still trying.

7. I am a friend of author of GSCB. This should make up for the fly kite Saturday football incident. Haha. If you feel that you cannot get enough laughs from here, get it from GSCB.

8. I quite good with ball games. Anything that's round and bouncy, I can play pretty well with it!

9. I'm still 'looking' for a job. The urgency level is not there though there are some good friends that have helped me submit my resume. Thank you everyone. I will get a job soon. Hopefully this explains "The huntZ is onZ!" tagline.

10. There are so many things I wan to say and I feel that 10 points is actually not enough. Ego is boosting as I'm typing this. The last point is I'm actually quite a violent guy!

The 6 honored people that I've chosen are:

Dear, GSCB, Suyee, Cherlynn, Feng and Kenneth.

I'm sorry if your names are not included here but if you desperately want to be part of this chain game, leave a comment and your blog add and I will try to amend the rules. Haha.

..........

The huntZ is onZ!

No comments: