Sunday, August 19, 2007

$190

"If I take a hold of your hand today, I'll never let it go again and things will be very difficult for you.

"Will you let me hold your hand?"

Excerpts from Korean drama, The Snow Queen. Watched it over Youtube over 2 days. 16 episodes. The above two lines summed up the whole show and I could feel that 2 lines. Anyway if you have time, give it a try, watch it.

Anyway this post is related to the previous post. The previous post is super expensive!!! ArrgZ! In a bid to capture those photos, I accidentally dropped the precious camera and as a result, it became faulty and cannot capture images properly! Went down to Canon Service Centre and send it for repair and the cost of the repair? $190!!!! $190 for 6 pics. That's like $30+ per pics. Heart pain now! Will control expenditure now so that I will not overspend until I find a job!

..........

The huntZ is onZ

No comments: