Sunday, July 29, 2007

Taboo

This was a day when I patronized 新旺 HongKong Cafe not once but twice in the same day within 6hours.

Operation 新旺 - 1.

Went there with Dear after window shopping at Suntec. Wasn't really sure what I wanted, so we ended trekking the whole of Suntec City until our legs were swollen. Imagine dragging your swollen feet around searching for something that you aren't even confident of finding! (If the above sentence makes sense to you, great! We're on the same flow. If it doesn't, ignore it as if I'm ranting)

Originally we decided to settle and have our pit-stop @ Starbucks. We were surprised to see all the cushy sofas being taken up! We were so frustrated that we nearly wanted to give them a taste of our foot! Anyway we chose the easy way out by leaving the place and decided to trek towards Citylink.

On our way there from Suntec, we noticed an empty looking 新旺 HongKong Cafe. Unknowingly, our legs had already carried us into 新旺.

The result of that stay?








After sending Dear to Hark Music, I met up with LTA, Teck and Tong to play pool. Watching so many matches on Guinness 9 Ball Tour, even my accuracy also improved. Lost count of the number of games won and there were many unbelievable shots of the days and until I don't even know whether I have become more zai (hokkien word meaning professional) or more co (hokkien word meaning an unbelievable dose of luck).

Anyway after the game, we decide to go for a quick bite and yes, you've guess it! Unknowingly once again, I've walked into 新旺 HongKong Cafe (the branch at Cineleisure) once again!

Being a Feast King, there is an unwritten rule that it is a taboo to eat at the same place twice within 6 hours and yet, I've sinned!

No wonder I had no appetite that day cause I've been cursed!

I went home immediately after that meal to begin a long process of cleansing and swear that I will never eat at the same restaurant/related branch within 6 hours again! But if the food is really good, hmmz.. that's a different preposition!

..........

The huntZ is onZ!

No comments: