Monday, July 9, 2007

Club Med, Bintan

Was blessed with a trip to Club Med @ Ria Bintan once again! The last I went there 3 years ago, I had a crazy time with the GOs and enjoyed myself thoroughly. I been looking forward to this trip since May when I heard that I'll be going again!

At Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal

Dear's and My Boarding Pass


Moments before we board Aria Bupala


On board Aria Bupala


Enjoying the Sea View


The Wait is over! Reaching...


Reached! - Bintan Ferry Terminal

Even though the sky did not look 'friendly', it was not going to dampen our spirits! Club Med, Bintan! Here we come!

Moments before alighting


Waiting to be tagged!


Tagged!

With the tags, we were entitled to the free flow of drinks at all 4 snack bars! The white tag allows us to have access to most of the drinks including alcoholic mixtures. Jeffrey was 'upgrade' to white tag after much persuasion from us but it turned up to be inconsequential as he still could not order any drinks.


With him doing such poses, who would believe that he's '18'? It's a no brainer thingy!

Upon reaching Club Med, we were given a hospitality room as our rooms were not yet ready. The first sacred thing that I did when we reached our hospitality room?



Here's where we stayed...





Will update more about my stay at Club Med, Bintan. Stay tuneZ!

..........

The huntZ is onZ!

No comments: