Sunday, May 27, 2007

Final One

Went for my Corporate Finance paper over at Hall 7 yesterday. With the Chief Examiner saying, "You may begin", I heard loud honks from big UOL lorries charging into the hall, speeding towards me from all directions. The end result? Buang (Malay word, meaning collision, resulting in serious injuries). It took me at least 5min to recover from the impact. I began to do those questions that I was more confident in, but it was not enough.

Calming myself, I cheated. How? I went for a toilet break and prayed. Haha. ( What were you guys thinking? 8-) ) Returning to stare at the questions again, I spotted a pretty easy question. Eureka! Prayer answered! Today's paper was quite difficult but I should be able to clear it! :)

End of the paper, I walked over to Hall 8 for an even tougher test - the POS 'Final' Preview. Had 2 runs. Weighted down by nervousness, our first run was in a mess. Davin & Eugene began to give us words of encouragement. With our burdens lifted, we were able to put up a good show in the 2nd run.

Looking back, confidence can indeed magnify the impact of good attitude and talent! Let's push forward! Just 4 more days to the actual performance and I believe we can do it!




"Together as a cluster, we'll prove to you!" :)



Just one more to go next Friday.

Btw guys, if you are interested to see me perform for the cheerleading, let me know asap. I'll be representing SIM! Haha!

No comments: