Friday, May 4, 2007

6 Days

If you've been looking for great jokes to cheer you up, I'm sorry that there isn't. The momentum has taken a shift with Chelsea's defeat in UCL. We can only dream and hope for a better season next year.

Woke up @ 12+ today. Not exactly a good timing. Anyway going for training later at night. I'm so happy that I mastered a few moves. ICP still a mountain to conquer. Maybe I should follow Davin's method after I'm done with all the mind-maps. Going to watch the movie of the year later at night at 11.50pm at Marina. Destress.


If you still cannot figure out what show is that, let me give you some hints. It's got to do with a eight legged creature, a man and it has got to do with the number 3. Get it?

Saw an advert in ST today that says Exams is fun. Try telling that to any UOL students. I can roughly figure out the outcome. 2 panda eyes, a nose job and maybe some teeth to re-arrange. Haha.

Going to mug a while first. WIll update again later.

..........

Study hard guys! Visit this blog only when you feel that nothing is getting into your brain! =

No comments: