Monday, April 23, 2007

17 Days

Woke up @ 9am. Look at my hp, there was no missed calls which only means one thing - DS never give me morning call.

On the way to school, DS sms me. Here is part of the coverssation.

DS: Where are you?

Me: On my way to school. Never give me morning call?

DS: Thought I sms you 3 times?

Me: My hp is not super vibrator.

I did not know that 3 sms = morning call. I decided to carry out an experiment. I called DS to send me an sms. I counted and the vibration lasted 2.5s. After that I called LTA to call me. I time it and it lasted 33s. I did a rough calculation and DS needs to msg me at least 13 times to have the same effect as a morning call. Eureka!

Conclusion: The effect of 3 sms is not equal to 1 missed call. You need at least 13 sms to experience the same effect!.

While I was typing this out, LTA was sniffing the chairs in the student lounge. Weird guy. He kept complaining about the smell. Buoyed by the first successful experiment. I decided to take up this job offer and investigate the source of smell. Eureka! Solved. Look at the video below.



Conclusion: DS needs to wash his legs.

Happy with the 2 investigations, I decided to start a another new company - Ah Fu Investigators Pte Ltd. Contact me at yougotnuttingbeta2do@gmail.com.

..........

Study hard guys! Visit this blog only when you feel that nothing is getting into your brain! =)

1 comment:

Papilionidae` said...

wahaha!! missed call and sms analogy!!!super interesting..having lunch break frm studying (feeling super full now)n decide to pop by (even when ah fu asked me not to read too much which might affect my studies~wahaha!!!)


instead of the ah fu investigation company..maybe u can set up a 'chop' seats company too!!!help ppl chop seats during exam periods n earn extra cash~if u r considering the proposal..rope me in okie!whee~